Sunday 8 July 2012

Baby is coming soon.....yay!

Salam all! Its been a long time since I updated my blog....what to do...BZ la katekan..hahah.. anyway, nak kata nothing much, x jgk...too much...blom sampai tahap tu...all I can say is..there are soo many things happened to me for the past few months... First and foremost, I am now 26 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Alhamdulillah...It's been a crazy yet tiring but fun experience for me carrying a human being inside my belly...It's MAGICAL! Never felt like this before...hoho..being an expecting mother can very exciting but at the same time, it can be tough as well..trying to cope with soo many probs at my workplace as well as at home helped me to become a new matured woman...special thanks to my loving husband who always support me..not forgetting my families and friends and most importantly, to Almighty God for giving me strength in dealing with my everyday life.
~my latest pic for Sab....mind the BIG belly!~ This post is specially dedicated to my far-away friends, Sab Sabahan and Cken Sarawakian..hehehe...jgn mare aaa...being away from u guys makes me sad...but I would like to congratulate Cken for the wonderful news from her..(she's also PREGNANT....YAY!!!!) but for Sab,hmm..still waiting for her prince charming to take her heart away...hahahah... Talking about my baby, my husband and I already discussed about the selected names for baby boy and baby girl..but I will not reveal the names yet..wait until the baby come out then I'll present the name..I went for ultrasound last month but the doc couldn't detect the sex of my baby..never mind..let's keep it as a secret! hehehe....n for Sab, if you wish to buy a present for my baby, I'll accept anything with bright colours..(preferable:RED & ORANGE!)..so start saving from now ye..hehehe..PS:Miss you! Ok, I guess that's all for now...about the new recipes..hmm..still got no time to cook proper dishes...just simple and easy dishes only...wait until I get my strength back k? See u soon....

4 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeet sgt. Thnks for d post. May u & ur family always in d blessing of Allah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks laling! insyaAllah....may Allah bless u n ur family too....cepat2 kawen n dapat baby tau? hehehe (*_^)

      Delete
  2. Take care dear. Dah 7 bulan dah. Tak lama lagi tu :) pengalaman terindah masa mengandung. Best sgt kan..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup..the best moment which can't be described easily....InsyaAllah..excited but at the same time nervous sgt2..hehehe

      Delete