Saturday 22 September 2012

~Mode: Waiting for akhmaRidhwan's junior...~

Salam..... Hi there! lama x update blog..almaklum now my life is a bit hectic(kunun....)...need to find some time to write...semenjak dua menjak ni, rase kureng berminat nk update blog...but since this is the only way that I can communicate with my friends, I have to fight this 'laziness'... Ok, first n foremost,my current status...haaa...I'm now 37 weeks pregnant..but according to mak bidan who checked my tummy yesterday, she said that maybe I have less than 2 weeks before my delivery..waaa....scary tu....but don't get me wrong...I do mean it in a good way laa..rasa tidak sabar ingin bergelar ibu tu melebihi rase seram nk bersalin..because I believe that each woman has different experience in giving birth..xkire la se'scary' mana cite2 kwn2 yg aku dgr, harap2 dgn izin Allah, baby kami keluar dgn selamat n shat walafiat..insyaAllah....gender?? xkisah la...kl baby boy ok, baby girl pon ok....azam nk beranak ramai..hahahaha...mana2 kuar dulu pon xpe... Last week, my husband and I went to Kuantan for holiday..not really turned out to be a perfect holiday la since my bro in law was admitted to the hospital due to his condition...the next day we all bergegas ke KL..then balik Kuantan n jalan2 bese je..thank God la xde pape yg serious...n after that we headed to Trengganu then the next day, to Kelate again...kire jalan2 jgk la tu kan?neway..syukur alhamdulillah coz during the journey tu nothing happened to me...siap leh tetido lena lagi...takot gak tetibe rase nk bersalin..ye la time tu dh cukup2 9 month kan...amin...lega2...after this, no more jalan2 jauh2..pesan makcik2 aku... K la, that's all for now..these are the latest pics of me n my hubby n in laws.. (9 month preggy)..just for tatapan miss Sabrina yg nun jauh di Sabah bah....rya aji ni leh la jumpe baby I ye...
p/s: the 'glasses' group are my in laws...in the middle: my beloved mom in law 'ummi'..

No comments:

Post a Comment