Tuesday 25 September 2012

~Swing...swing...swing...~

Assalamualaikum.... Wicked Wednesday just begun... Just finished editing examination questions before taking a long maternity leave....huh...feel a bit stress nowadays...but still try to concentrate on the baby...and the husband... Seriously speaking,I was in a very emotional situation lately...always wanted to cry..sometimes without valid reasons...poor mr.husband has to comfort me whenever I felt this way... Actually, I don't want to trouble him with my crazy "mood swing" but sometimes I can't control it...it feels like forever! after that 'situation' is gone, I felt so sorry for him...Sorry Abg...I didn't mean to trouble you....huhuuh (T_T)....please forgive me... the priority now is him and the baby!! Yup, must gather all the strength to change myself and become 'me' again...so called 'happy-go-lucky' woman that I used to be.. Ya Allah, please give me strength in dealing with my daily life...shower us with your blessing and never-ending love...I'm just a small creature seeking for your forgiveness and sympathy...Amin...

1 comment: