Tuesday 24 January 2012

NEW YEAR 2012 n GOOD NEWS~

Salam to all n HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

Wow..it's been a long time since my last update...it's 2012 now!!!! let your life full with NEW spirit, NEW dreams and NEW hope! Amin....


Nothing much to talk about except for congratulating my ex-colleagues for their newly changed status from miss-to-madam....congrats to Mdm Ima n hubby n also Mdm Analhuda n hubby! welcome to da club ladies! hehehehe...n not forgetting the arrival of Mdm Fatihah's cutie Harraz Firosh and Mdm Azni's new born baby boy...congrats mummy Fatihah & Azni!

4 happy journeys had just begun n insyaAllah, after this we shall be hearing more good news from our fellow friends and families....

As for me,emmmm...well, 1 of my dreams is still not achieved yet...i hope this year will be the year of my awaited dream to come true...insyaAllah...pray to Almighty ALLAH..(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment