Saturday 16 July 2011

The newborn......

DAY 5.... MOOD: OK

It's been 5 days since my beloved mom passed away..things happened so fast i didn't realize it..but, whatever happens, life must go on..just trying to find the strength to keep on living in this Almighty's world...

ok, moving on...this morning, i finally went back to my mother in law's house...things have gone pretty well...even though my mom is no longer here, i still have another mom...Hjh Safiah binti Wan Daud....she's like a real mother to me n i loveee her soo much...spending time with her made me realize how lucky i am to be in her family....i hope it will last forever....

speaking about new born....hmm..actually i wanna share a good news with all....my niece has finally gave birth to a cutie baby girl this morning....she is soo small...i feel a lil bit relieve to hear about it...at least we are celebrating this new born in our family....i hope she will bring happiness in our lives....ok these are the pictures that i took ...enjoy!


cute right??






some more pics..........


and last but not least............


with her 'Tok Ma'...demm, i've become a grandmother now....(T_T)

BUT I'm too young laa....huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment